BACP Register. This register is also accredited by the Professional Standards Authority. Member of the Association for Counselling and Therapy Online (ACTO).
Private Practice in Croydon and Online.
- Affiliated with several Employee Assistance Programmes (EAPs) including Health Assured, Workplace Options, Care first and Validium and Nuffield Health.
Lead School Counsellor at a secondary school in Croydon.
- Affiliated with Victim Support Homicide Team in London offering counselling to people who have been affected by a murder or manslaughter.
- Online Counsellor with TalkLife Connect.
- Locum School Counsellor (job share) in a secondary school in the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
- School Counsellor in a secondary school in Bromley.
- Counsellor at Bromley Community Counselling Service.
- Counsellor at Evolve Housing + Support (formerly South London YMCA).
- Counsellor in a primary school in Croydon working for Place2Be.
- Counsellor for Carers Support Merton in Mitcham.
Qualifications & Training
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (CPCAB)
- Certificate in Approaches to Counselling Children and Young People (Aim Awards)
- Couples Counselling Certificate (Pamela Nell Associates)
- Certificate in Online Counselling Skills (OCST Online Counselling Services & Training)
- Diploma in Clinical Supervision (Pamela Nell Associates) *due to complete in July 2018
- Certificate in Counselling Studies (CPCAB)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (CPCAB)
- Award in Introduction to Counselling Skills (CPCAB)
Additional events and workshops I have attended recently
- Solution Focused Skills (Online course)
- BACP Private Practice Conference - Identity - Can you tell me who I am? (Conference)
- Domestic Violence - based on the Freedom Programme (Workshop)
- OCTIA 2017 - Being a smart counsellor in a digital world – apps, platforms and ethics (Conference)
- Working with Children and Young people: Self Harm, Eating Disorders and Supporting the LGBT Community (Online CPD)
- Working with Disordered Eating (Workshop)
- BACP Private Practice Conference - Relationships, why do we bother? (Conference)
- BACP Webinar - OCTIA 2016 - Relationational Depth and Emotional Connection in Online Therapy (Conference)
- Anxiety (Workshop)
- Love and Intimacy (Workshop)
- Eros in the Counselling Room (Workshop)
- The Spectrum of Narcissim (Workshop)
- The Hidden Taboo - Sexual Abuse by Females (Workshop)
- Loss of Innocence - childhood sexual abuse (Workshop)
- Introduction to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (Workshop)
- Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance (Course)
- Complex Trauma (Workshop)